TI-2 dual-channel Telephone Interface Cards allow AudiaFLEX to connect directly to standard analog lines. Being more than just a normal 'hybrid', each channel of the TI-2 includes line-echo cancellation, noise suppression, caller ID decoding, ring detection/validation, DTMF tone dialing, DTMF decoding, and call progress tone decoding.
Used in conjunction with AEC-2HD Acoustic Echo Cancellation Cards, the TI-2 makes AudiaFLEX the most powerful, flexible, and affordable telephone conferencing product available. The TI-2 also allows AudiaFLEX to respond to DTMF control commands such as preset recalls from any telephone system.
The TI-2 can be used for audio input-only applications such as paging access; or for audio output-only applications such as broadcast feeds and remote system monitoring. Up to twelve TI-2 Telephone Interface Cards can be installed into a single AudiaFLEX unit.
- Initiate outgoing calls including:
- DTMF tone dialing
- detect and answer incoming calls
- line echo cancellation
- TouchTone™ decoding
- caller ID reception
- call progress detection
- line intrusion detection
- noise suppression filter
- continuous Line Status and Fault Monitoring
- can be controlled by:
- commands from external control systems
- control dialog boxes within Audia software
- logic control from within Audia or RCB devices
- extensive customization options and parameters
- RoHS compliance and AES grounding practices covered by Biamp Systems' five-year warranty