The Remote Control Bus Hub provides eight parallel ports for the connection of remote control devices to an Audia® or Nexia® system. Each port can accept multiple remote controls connected in a 5-wire daisy-chain. A single Hub, connected to a single Audia or Nexia unit, allows multiple branches to be added to the remote control network. The remote control bus hub can be used with any combination of control devices, including volume 8, select 8, volume/select 8, logic box, and voltage control box.
- Eight parallel ports on 5-wire plug-in barrier-strip connectors
- Allows multiple daisy-chain branches on a control network
- Any combination of Audia/Nexia controls on each branch
- Cable length extended to sum of two longest branches
- Convenient key-hole mounting (local power not required)