The Tesira EX-MOD is a modular expander device designed for use with Tesira SERVER and SERVER-IO devices. The EX-MOD offers remote placement of input and output capabilities. Exact I/O configuration can be customized specifically for the local zone.
The modular design allows for flexibility to change or expand the local system. The EX-MOD can be configured with up to three 4-channel input and/or output expander cards for a maximum of 12 channels. The EX-MOD expander communicates with the Tesira AVB network for audio networking, configuration and control.
- Up to 3 I/O cards: EIC-4, EOC-4 and EIOC-4
- Up to 12 channels of analog audio
- AVB connection to Tesira system for audio networking, configuration and control
- Plug-in barrier strip connections on cards
- Front panel LEDs for device status indications
- Internal universal power supply
- Rack mountable (1RU)
- CE marked, UL listed, RoHS compliant