The Tesira SERVER delivers highly scalable processing that can grow over time with the needs of the end customer — with up to eight DSP-2 cards in a single chassis. Plus two network cards for AVB or CobraNet in any combination. The SERVER is built for maximum flexibility, enabling I/O devices to be located at end points. Any I/O device can harness available processing.
An integral network card provides redundant network connection for configuration setup and control of the Tesira network as well as GPIO connection. The modular DSP features two new Biamp algorithms, SpeechSense™ and AmbientSense™, which enhance speech processing by more accurately distinguishing between human speech and noise.
The ultimate advantage? With so much scalable power, the Tesira SERVER can help you do more with less. That translates into future-proof profits.
- Supports up to 8 DSP-2 cards
- 420 x 420 channels of I/O per AVB-1 card
- Optional 32 x 32 CobraNet audio networking
- Configuration and control networking over Ethernet
- Supports network redundancy
- Supports AVB
- Supports CobraNet
- Local GPIO connections
- Front panel LCD display for device and system information
- New processing algorithms: SpeechSense and AmbientSense
- Signal processing via intuitive software allows configuration and control for: signal routing and mixing, equalization, filtering, dynamics, delay and much more
- Extensive expansion devices (Input, Output, Logic, etc) available as part of the Tesira digital audio networking platform
- CE marked, UL listed, RoHS complian