The Tesira SERVER-IO offers the flexibility to have scalable DSP and I/O in the same device, with up to three DSP-2 cards and up to 12 I/O cards, as well as AVB, CobraNet® and/or Dante™.
The SERVER-IO can support up to 12 standard Tesira I/O cards for up to 48 channels of audio I/O (e.g. mic and line level, VoIP, and telephone interface). The SERVER-IO can be configured with up to three total audio networking cards per server. The combinations of networking cards can include up to one AVB-1 Audio Video Bridging network card, up to two SCM-1 CobraNet network cards, and up to two DAN-1 Dante network cards in any configuration. An integral network card provides network connectivity for configuration and control of the Tesira network.
The on-board DSP features two new Biamp algorithms, SpeechSense™ and AmbientSense™, which enhance speech processing by more accurately distinguishing between human speech and noise. The DSP also provides extensive audio processing, including but not limited to: signal routing and mixing, equalization, filtering, dynamics, and delay as well as control, monitoring and diagnostic tools; all configured through the Tesira design software.
Customizable I/O configurations enable easy right-sizing of system design, and I/O can be distributed from a central location. And the SERVER-IO integrates flexibly, by allowing control networking to run on a separate (existing) Ethernet network.
With so much flexibility in one device, the Tesira SERVER-IO can help you do more with less. That's truly a next-generation, future-proof approach.
- Supports up to 3 DSP-2 cards
- Up to 12 I/O cards with a maximum of 48 channels of audio
- Up to 420 x 420 channels of digital I/O over AVB
- Supports optional 32 x 32 CobraNet audio networking
- Supports optional 64 x 64 Dante audio networking
- System configuration and control via Ethernet or serial connection
- Front panel OLED display for device and system information
- New processing algorithms: SpeechSense and AmbientSense
- Signal processing via intuitive software allows configuration and control for: signal routing and mixing, equalization, filtering, dynamics, delay and much more
- Wide selection of I/O cards available
- 4-channel Acoustic Echo Cancellation card (also includes AGC and ANC) and Ambient Noise Compensation card available
- Extensive input, output and logic expansion devices supported as part of the Tesira digital audio networking platform
- Rack mountable (3RU)
- CE marked, UL listed and RoHS compliant