P12 interactive projector line gives Boxlight’s best and largest possible learning and collaborative area for your classroom, with images as large as 140 inches diagonal. The P12 ultra-short-throw projectors provide 10-touch interactivity or you can choose a pen-interactive model. If you select laser illumination, you will save both time and resources. There’s no lamp to fail or change, and an expected 20-year laser lifespan.
The Mimio Teach™ interactive whiteboard includes the dynamic Mimio Studio classroom software. It connects the Box light products, so using other tools from the document camera to the pen tablet is quick and easy. Mimio studio software allows educators to create interactive lessons and collaborative activities, and perform real-time formative assessment.
The P12B ultra-short-throw projector brings collaborative, 10-touch interactivity to your classrooms, with images as large as 110 inches.
- Complete education solution comes with easy-to-learn and easy-to-use Mimio Studio™ classroom software.
- Our classroom software and Mimio Mobile™ app enable collaboration and assessment, either at the front of the room or on almost any student device.
- Our solution makes it easy to gauge and personalize student learning.
- Laser projection models mean no bulbs to change ever.
- Analog and digital, audio and video connections ensure compatibility with virtually any PC.
- Ethernet LAN connectivity enables central management and control.
- 1080P model provides twice the pixels of a conventional laser projector.