This OM3 duplex multimode fiber optic cable is ideal for connecting 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10 gigabit network connections. Duplex fiber optic cable with a single boot and jacket designed for 10GBase-SR and 10GBase-LRM ports and equipment. The uniboot connector allows two fibers to be carried through a single jacket. This reduces surface area of cable when compared to standard duplex cables, allowing this cable to facilitate improved airflow within a data center. This cable provides backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment and performance headroom required to support LED and VCSEL laser light sources and 10 gigabit Ethernet applications in a data center or wiring closet.
- LC-LC uniboot 10Gb 50/125 OM3 duplex multimode PVC fiber optic cable
- Uniboot connector allows two fibers to be carried within a single jacket
- Reversible polarity within the connector body
- Constructed to support OM3 transmission standards
- Supports for 10 Gigabit Ethernet communication