Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with Cables To Go wall plates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Meets industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
- Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
- Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
- 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
- Complies with FCC Part 68