is a wall display mount option designed to quickly install the 84” Surface Hub. Key features include:
- +1.6° plum adjustment
- 3” (76 mm) lateral shift
- Q-Latch mounting system
- Low profile of 2.51” (64 mm)
“The Surface Hub promises to have a big impact on meeting spaces and collaboration,” said Kathryn Gaskell, Senior Product Manager at Chief. “It’s a premium product that deserves a targeted mounting solution to ensure a safe, secure installation. We already had mounts available to support the 55” version, and now the PSMH2079 provides an option for the 84” model.”
For the 55” Surface Hub, Chief has the Fusion XSM1U
wall mount, which comes with installer-friendly Fusion features:
- Centerless™ shift for post-installation lateral shift
- ClickConnect™ offers an audible click when the screen safely engages
- ControlZone™ post-installation micro-height and leveling adjustment
- Tool-free latching flags for additional padlock security
For mobile applications, the Fusion XPAU cart works with the 55” Microsoft Surface Hub. The cart’s sleek aesthetics are suitable for multiple environments. A turn knob adjusts the height from 48-65” (1.2-1.7 m). The cart also includes internal storage for rack mountable and non-rack mountable components. Tool free latching flags add padlock security.
A Fusion XVM1U cart will be available in Q2 for the 84” Surface Hub.