The K3G320B will be launching March 2014! The K3G320, with its telescoping array arms, can accommodate up to six 27" monitors (3x2) or up to four 30" monitors (2x2).
Flexibility meets form and function with the Kontour™ K3 Series of elegantly designed static array mounts from Chief. Provides an aesthetic, robust solution for call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and other multi-monitor settings.
- Great Ergonomic Adjustments:
- Telescoping Arm rails add 8" (20.3 cm) per Arm of lateral adjustment for larger monitors
- Centris heads can easily be moved from the telescoping rails to the array arms for nearly unlimited lateral adjustment, so aligning monitors horizontally is a breeze
- Patented Centris technology in heads provides smooth, fingertip tilt 12° in all directions
- Center column heads feature 10° of vertical tilt
- Independent height adjustment of each Arm and each Center Head along the column provides easy fine-tuning of vertical screen alignment
- Array arms can be adjusted from flat up to a 15° angle toward the user for optimization of viewing angles
- Easy Installation Features:
- Product comes largely pre-assembled, so installation is fast and easy
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible
- Tool-free, integrated cable management