CONNECT CobraNet and CONNECT AVB
provide networked audio for CONVERGE® Pro
devices without changing main mixer hardware.
A modular approach to networking allows use
of CobraNet or AVB standards as needed with
CONNECT network bridges.
- 8 x 8 I/O audio extends system boundaries, transmitting audio channels through network
- Works with all CONVERGE Pro and CONVERGE SR products
- Future-proof; designed to work with future professional audio and emerging AVB technology
- Modular approach allows you to build your system over time
- Acts as an end-point device for the network, with up to 8 units on each G-link bus
- Configuration through familiar CONVERGE Console software
- Firmware upgradable through CONVERGE Pro G-link
- Compact, 1/3 RU size