VIEW Pro Encoder E120 multimedia streaming device delivers the ultimate in high-quality, low-latency, 4:4:4 R’G’B’ true color digital media over existing IP networks.
All VIEW Pro solutions employ H.264/MPEG4 Part 10 (AVC) compression – the common video encoding standard used by Adobe® Flash® Player, Blu-Ray™ disc players, iTunes®, Microsoft® Silverlight®, YouTube™, Vimeo and HDTV signals over broadcast TV, satellite and cable. Clearone StreamNet® technology embedded within VIEW Pro encoders and decoders also facilitates automatic discovery, control, monitoring and distribution.
- Efficient H.264-based multimedia streaming with lossless compression, high-profile encoding
- Very low end-to-end latency
- Standard computer resolutions hot-swap supported, up to 1920x1200@60, scaling by decoder to match the connected display
- High-quality video with 4:4:4 and 4:2:0 color space support and video scaling
- Standards-based streaming formats: (RTP/RTSP)
- Compatible with StreamNet® technology for auto-discovery and selection, configuration, and simple control using TouchLinX and VIEW Virtual Matrix software
- RS232, GPIO and IR support for trigger and control events
- Full HDCP support
- Control software on Windows®, Android™ and iOS
- Enterprise streaming, AV asset management, control and distribution
- Corporate communications
- Hospitality and entertainment
- Houses of worship
- Digital signage