An audiophile performance 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker that produces stereo sound in the space of a single speaker. Designed by Crestron® to please the most ardent listener and the most demanding interior designer — with thoughtful features that simplify installation.
The product of expert Crestron® audio engineering, Aspire™ speakers deliver high-end performance for demanding residential installations. Select materials and a refined appearance underscore the meticulous design behind each model. The result is a complete line of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers worthy of a place in every room of the finest custom home.
The Aspire line strikes a perfect balance between performance and price, delivering pristine, impactful sound quality, with minimal impact on your décor thanks to paintable zero-bezel grilles. Streamlined installation is facilitated through a three-point, spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system optimized to minimize interference with obstructions within the ceiling space.
The Aspire IC8DT model is a single in-ceiling loudspeaker featuring an 8 inch dual voice coil woofer and dual 1 inch dome tweeters. It is designed to produce stereo sound in the space of a single speaker, perfect for bathrooms and other small spaces. Its high-end, woven poly-glass composite woofer and advanced synthetic polymer tweeters afford rich, impactful low end and crisp, soaring highs. A precisely tuned stereo 4th order crossover ensures a full, warm and detailed response across the spectrum. Power handling is an impressive 100 Watts (program) per channel, with a wide frequency response from 48 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB).
- Audiophile performance 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker
- Designed for single-point stereo applications
- Dual voice coil 8" woven poly-glass composite woofer
- Dual 1" advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeters
- 4th order stereo crossover
- Steel composition woofer basket
- Vented pole piece
- "Zero-bezel" frameless steel grille, paintable
- Three-point spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system
- 100 Watts/Ch program power handling
- 48Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 8 Ohms nominal impedance per channel