The product of expert Crestron® audio engineering, Aspire® speakers deliver high-end performance for demanding residential installations. Select materials and a refined appearance underscore the meticulous design behind each model. The result is a complete line of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers worthy of a place in every room of the finest custom home.
The Aspire line strikes a perfect balance between performance and price, delivering pristine, impactful sound quality, with minimal impact on your décor thanks to paintable zero-bezel grilles. Streamlined installation of each speaker is facilitated through a spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system.
The Aspire IWLCR52 model provides a 2-way in-wall speaker designed for home theater and other demanding applications. It features dual 5-1/4 inch woven poly-glass composite woofers and a 1 inch advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeter for clear dialogue and rich, impactful music and sound effects. It’s precisely tuned 4th order crossover ensures smooth, detailed response across the spectrum. Power handling is an impressive 150 Watts (program), with a wide frequency response from 80Hz to 20 kHz (+/-3 dB).
The Aspire IWLCR52 can be installed horizontally with the tweeter positioned at the top or bottom, allowing for use as a center channel speaker mounted above or below the video screen, or as a surround sound speaker mounted near the ceiling. It can also be installed vertically with the tweeter positioned to either side, allowing a pair to be used in a left/right channel configuration. Whether installed horizontally or vertically, the Aspire IWLCR52 fits cleanly in a standard 2x4 framed walls with studs spaced 16 inches on-center.
- Audiophile performance 2-way in-wallLCR speaker
- Designed for home theater left, center, and right channels
- Also suitable for stereo and surround channel applications
- Supports horizontal orientation with tweeter positioned at top or bottom
- Supports vertical orientation with tweeter positioned to left or right
- Either orientation fits in a 2x4 framed wall with 16 inch o.c. stud spacing
- Dual 5.25" woven poly-glass composite woofers
- 1" advanced synthetic polymer dome tweeter
- 4th order crossover
- Steel composition woofer baskets
- Vented pole pieces
- "Zero-bezel" frameless steel grille, paintable
- Spring-loaded toggle clamp mounting system
- 150 Watts program power handling
- 80 Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 4 Ohms nominal impedance