The CCS-SPK-SB-100 is a stereo sound bar designed to provide enhanced audio performance for a flat panel display. Its full-range, front-firing speakers offer a dramatic improvement over the small, rear-facing speakers typical of many display devices. Brackets included with the sound bar allow for attachment to a wall surface or placement on a shelf below or above the display. Built-in amplificationallows for direct connection to the line-level audio output of the display device, or to the output of a separateaudio preamp, switcher, mixer, TV tuner, or codec.
The CCS-SPK-SB-100 sound bar is ideally suited for use with the Crestron RL®2 Group Collaboration System and other unified communication and videoconferencing systems. It is equally well-suited for use in any small to medium sized room or public space in a hotel, restaurant, museum, medical center, airport, office building, or residence.
- High-quality, full-range amplified stereo sound bar
- Designed for use with the Crestron RL®2 Group Collaboration System
- Delivers enhanced sound quality and performance for use with any flat panel display
- Mounts to a wall or sits on a shelf
- Unbalanced stereo line-level audio input
- 100 to 240 Volt AC powered