A ready-to-deploy, pre-packaged workplace technology solution featuring Crestron Mercury®. Makes it easy to deliver a consistent meeting, presentation, and conferencing experience across any-sized enterprise.
Provide a simple, scalable, and consistent user experience
Crestron® Workplace Technology Solutions come ready-to-deploy and include everything you need to provide a consistent presentation, collaboration, and conferencing experience for all your meeting spaces. Every kit features Crestron AirMedia® wireless presentation capability and provides each room with the same on-display welcome screen and touch screen UI. All Crestron Workplace Technology Solutions are built on the same platform with enterprise-grade network management and security, so every space can be monitored, managed, and controlled securely from a single dashboard.
Large meeting room solution featuring Crestron Mercury®
The CE-2000 kit features Crestron’s groundbreaking conferencing system - Crestron Mercury. More than just a tabletop speakerphone, Crestron Mercury is the core of any modern meeting space. You get everything you need to call, present, and video conference using any service. Crestron Mercury doesn’t lock you into one proprietary platform. Plus, the audio performance is engineered to the highest standards, and XiO Cloud provisioning makes it easier to deploy and manage across thousands of rooms.
• Crestron Mercury tabletop conference system
• HD conferencing camera
• Single-cable display extender
• Cables and IR emitter
• World-class service and support
- A complete meeting, presentation, and conferencing solution
- Easy to purchase and deploy across any-sized enterprise
- Everything needed (except the display device) for a large meeting room
- Collaborate using any web conferencing or UC service or application
- Present wired or wirelessly
- Full open SIP and Bluetooth® conferencing speakerphone
- See room availability and meeting details on the room display
- Cloud-based provisioning and management support
- Gather room usage data with built-in occupancy sensor
- Control the room display via RS-232, CEC, or IR
- Integrated 7-inch touch screen, high-performance speaker, 360° microphone, AV connectivity, and more
- Signal extender provides a single CAT5e connection between table and display
- World-class service and support