A remote temperature sensor designed for use with Crestron thermostats and keypads that support remote sensors. Mounts directly to a wall surface or over a single-gang UK or European electrical box.
The CHVI-RTS-1G-SM-W is a surface-mountable remote temperature sensor designed for use with Crestron® thermostats. It mounts directly to a flat wall surface over a 25mm (1") round hole. Alternately, it may be installed over a single-gang UK or European style electrical box. It connects to the thermostat via a single non-polarized twisted pair wire. The wire length may be up to 152mtrs (500ft) using CAT5 or similar low-capacitance wire.
The CHVI-RTS-1G-SM-W is compatible with CHV-TSTAT, CHV-THSTAT, CHV-TSTAT-FCU, CHV-TSTATEX, and CHV-TSTATEX-FCU series thermostats, and C2N-LCDB3 keypads.
- Provides a remote temperature sensor for use with most Crestron® thermostats
- Also compatible with the C2N-LCDB3 keypad
- Surface-mountable on a wall without a back box
- Single-gang UK or European electrical box compatible
- Single twisted-pair wire connection
- Supports wire runs up to 152mtrs (500ft) using CAT5
- Durable plastic construction
- Attractive white finish