QMT5 Series Architectural Shade Hardware from Crestron® is a mounting system that allows Crestron shades to be surface-mounted on a wall or ceiling or to be recess-mounted in a pocket or window jamb.
NOTE: "CSS-ARCH5" is sold as part of a custom-configured product and orders are placed via the Crestron® Design Tool for Crestron Shading Solutions.
QMT5 Series Architectural Shade Hardware from Crestron® is a mounting system that allows Crestron shades to be mounted on a wall or ceiling or in a pocket or window jamb. The hardware offers solutions for both single roll and dual roll shade applications. Motorized operation is provided by the nearly silent Crestron CSM-QMTDC-250-4 Digital QMT® motor. The motor integrates with a Crestron control system through wireless communication, enabling the shades to be easily adjusted from remote controls, keypads, and touch screens.
The QMT motor snaps into its bracket and has a Quick Release button that makes installation and removal without any special tools quick and easy. Brackets that are left/right and up/down adjustable ensure mounting precision and shorten installation time by allowing the installer to make changes without removing and reinstalling the entire bracket.
The QMT5 Series Architectural Hardware lineup also includes single roll shade brackets for manual operation. Manually operated shades are a cost-effective solution for any shading application. Whether for installations in which motorized shades are unnecessary or not feasible or as a stop-gap before upgrading to motorized shades, manual shades offer the small profile and reliable, easy-to-install hardware of a Crestron shading solution with minimum effort.
A specially designed coupler vastly increases the ease with which tandem shade configurations are installed. Unique to the QMT5 Series Architectural Hardware, the angled coupler simplifies even the most complex of angular installation spaces. It has the ability to hold two shades in tandem at any angle, making every bay window installation a breeze.
- Hardware series for mounting Crestron® roller shades
- Adjustable brackets for shade leveling without any hardware removal
- Designed for use with Crestron CSM-QMTDC-250-4 Digital QMT® motors
- Optional brackets for manually operated shading solutions
- Optional bracket for angled coupled shade installations
- Fascia, top/back covers, and matching end caps
- Aluminum pockets available for recessed mounting
- Single roll shade brackets that fit into pockets as small as 5" x 5" (127mm x 127mm)
- Blackout hardware for creating blackout scenarios in a room
- Single roll or dual roll shade applications