DM NVX™ technology transports ultra high-definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, DM NVX technology delivers a rock-solid, high-performance virtual matrix routing solution that is both economically advantageous and infinitely scalable for any enterprise or campus-wide 4K content distribution application. Support for HDR10 and HDCP 2.2 ensures the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today’s varied media sources.
The Crestron® DM-NVX-D30 is a compact AV over IP decoder designed to function as a receiver. Featuring simple, secure web-based control and management, an HDMI® output, an analog audio output, and copper LAN connectivity with PoE+ support,the DM-NVX-D30 offers a low-cost decoder solution for any DigitalMedia™ network AV installation.
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real-time, full-motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Using DM NVX technology, interactive functions such as mousing and game play are fluid and natural.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- Real-time video performance over the network with no perceptible latency or loss of quality
- Stable, reliable, economical, and configurable to scale for any enterprise signal routing application
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) video support (HDR10)
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X® and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio support
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Basic decoder for use with all DM NVX™ products
- One RJ45 LAN port with PoE+ support
- One HDMI® output
- Analog audio stereo output
- RS-232 and IR control ports
- CEC device control gateway
- Easy setup via built-in webpages
- Fully-controllable via a Crestron® 3-Series® (or later) control system
- Enhanced centralized management using the optional DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliance
- XiO Cloud™ remote provisioning and management
- Compact, surface-mountable form factor
- Quiet and cool running operation
- Powered via local power pack (sold separately), optional power injector, PoE+ compliant Ethernet switch, or approved third-party PSE