The Crestron® Avia™ DSP-128 family of digital signal processors leverages the highest quality components and the expertise of veteran audio industry engineers to deliver a revolutionary audio processing platform that’s actually easy to integrate and configure. It has all the features and performance top sound system designers demand - complemented with an intuitive graphical workspace conceived to inspire exceptional results quickly.
Delivering quality sound in any meeting space, performance venue, courtroom, sports facility, or house of worship demands high-performance, professional audio signal processing. A good digital signal processor (DSP) must deliver sophisticated processing, mixing, and routing for all types of audio signals with a comprehensive set of controls and adjustments to manage the behavior and sound quality of each signal. Until now, DSP products have been either limited in their functionality and flexibility or too complicated and time consuming to implement economically. With Avia, Crestron has addressed all of those concerns.
Hybrid Channel Strip Architecture
Most common audio DSP products come in two basic forms - fixed layout or fully-configurable. One offers out-of-the-box readiness with limited flexibility while the other is best suited for use by advanced-level audio engineers who desire a fully custom signal path. Crestron marries the best of both by employing a flexible architecture using customizable channel strips and matrix mixing.
The channel strips in the DSP-128 are composed of a selection of essential signal processing objects that are ready to use and logically arranged for optimal functionality. Fully-adjustable matrix mixing enables complete customization of the signal flow, allowing inputs to be mixed in any combination and routed to any of the outputs. Eight internal auxiliary busses are included to allow any of the inputs to be mixed and processed as a subgroup. Each input, output, and aux bus includes its own independently configurable channel strip, and any two adjacent channels can be grouped together for stereo.
DSP-128 Tool Software
Rapid system configuration and adjustment is enabled using the DSP-128 Tool software. Its clean, modern user interface provides a workspace that’s easy and intuitive to navigate.
- Engineered to deliver exceptional pro audio performance with faster, easier implementation
- Ready to go out of the box and extensively configurable
- Hybrid channel strip architecture
- Customizable input and output channel strips
- Eight internal aux buses with channel strips
- Full set of selectable channel strip objects
- Fully-adjustable matrix mixing
- Clean and intuitive software tool workspace
- Real-time configuration and adjustment without compiling
- Work offline or live via Ethernet or USB
- Native Crestron system integration for rapid programming 
- Seamless export of Smart Graphics™ touch screen UI files
- Seamless integration with Crestron RL® 2 and DM®
- Easy integration with third-party codecs and court recording systems
- SIP or POTS audio conferencing interface 
- High-performance acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) 
- Fully automatic microphone mixing
- Logic output for control of cameras and switchers 
- Built-in real-time spectrum analyzer and noise generator
- Highest-quality converters, preamps, and line amps
- Up to twelve mic/line inputs with 66 dB gain range
- Up to eight +24 dB balanced line outputs
- 32x32 Dante™ audio network interface 
- 8x8 USB Audio interface 
- Front panel meters on select models
- Up to 32 real-time VU meters on a touch screen 
- Enterprise-grade Ethernet networking
- Crestron Fusion® Cloud remote monitoring 
- Internal universal power supply
- Single-space 19” rack mountable
- Five models available
- Companion 8-channel power amplifiers available