A ready-to-deploy, pre-packaged classroom technology solution featuring the Crestron® DMPS3-4K-250-C DigitalMedia™ Presentation System with built-in AirMedia® wireless presentation technology. Makes it easy to deliver a consistent multimedia classroom presentation experience across any-sized campus.
Provide a simple, scalable, and consistent classroom experience
Crestron® Campus Technology Solutions offer a quick path to transforming and standardizing every classroom, lab, and meeting space across an entire college campus. Each kit comes ready-to-deploy and includes everything you need to provide a consistent multimedia classroom experience for instructors and students. Each room features the same informative on-display welcome screen and intuitive touch screen UI, so an instructor or guest lecturer can simply walk into any room and start presenting quickly.
Crestron AirMedia® wireless presentation capability, as well as auto-switching wired inputs, allow anyone to connect and present easily using their own laptop or mobile device. Just as easily, they can use a document camera, computer, or other media source installed at the lectern. All Crestron Campus Technology Solutions are built on the same unified platform with enterprise-grade network management and security, so every space can be monitored, managed, scheduled, and controlled securely by authorized staff from any location on or off campus.
Flexible single-projection classroom solution
The EDU-2000 kit provides a scalable solution ideal for rooms ranging from 30 to 300 students. Featuring the Crestron DMPS3-4K-250-C DigitalMedia™ Presentation System with built-in AirMedia, it supports a single video screen plus a preview monitor, and provides up to eight inputs including AirMedia wireless connectivity. An optional DM® transmitter may be added to provide a wired HDMI® input connection anywhere in the room.
A wired or wireless microphone may be connected to provide speech reinforcement. The included speakers and 50 Watt amplifier are appropriate for most rooms with up to 50 students. Other Crestron speakers, amplifiers, and DSPs may be added as required. Enhanced connectivity and cable management options are available using Crestron FlipTops™, Crestron Connect It™ cable caddies, and DM 8G+® transmitters.
- A complete classroom AV technology solution
- Easy to purchase and deploy across any-sized campus
- Everything needed (except the display device and sources) for a single-display classroom
- Simple web-browser configuration – no programming required
- AirMedia® wireless presentation from laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- 4K video presentation via multiple HDMI® inputs
- See room availability, scheduled class details, and broadcast messaging on the room display
- Easily select sources and control the display and room devices from a 7" tabletop touch screen
- Hear everything clearly through the included speakers
- Preview at the lectern with an optional video monitor
- Cloud-based provisioning and management support
- Integrates with room scheduling applications
- Control the room display via RS-232, CEC, or IR
- World-class service and support
- Included Components:
- 1x DMPS3-4K-250-C-AIRMEDIA 3-Series 4K DigitalMedia presentation system 250 with AirMedia
- 1x DM-RMC-4K-SCALER-C 4K DigitalMedia 8G+ receiver and room controller with scaler
- 1x PW-4830DUS 150W PoDM power pack
- 1x TSW-760-B-S 7" Touch screen, black smooth
- 1x TSW-760-TTK-B-S Tabletop Kit for TSW-760, black smooth
- 2x SAROS SR6T-W-T-EACH Saros 6.5" 2-way surface mount indoor/outdoor speaker, white textured, single
- 5x CBL-HD-6 High-speed HDMI cable, 18Gbps, 6ft (1.8m)
- 1x CBL-HD-20 High-speed HDMI cable, 18Gbps, 20ft (6.1m)
- 2x CBL-CAT5E-7 CAT5e cable, RJ45-to-RJ45, black, 7ft (2.1m)
- 1x CBL-CAT5E-P-50 CAT5e cable, plenum, RJ45-to-RJ45, 50ft (15m)
- 1x CBL-SERIAL-DB9-L-12 serial cable, DB9F to flying leads, 12ft (3.6m)
- 2x CBL-SPK-P-50 Speaker cable, 16AWG, plenum, 50ft (15m)