The FT-600FlipTop™ Basic by Crestron® provides ahighly-configurable connectivity solution in a stylish, flush mount tabletop design. Flippingopen the "FlipTop" lid accesses its connection compartment where interface cables and connectors are kept at the ready for plugging in laptop computers, mobile devices, AV sources, and other equipment.A FlipTop is an ideal complement to a DigitalMedia™ transmitter or any other AV interface device, providing easy access to necessary connections while keeping the more intimidating and mundane technology hidden away beneath the tabletop.FlipTop Design
Handsomely finished in a choice of black anodized or brushed aluminum, Crestron FlipTops™ lend a contemporary metallic accent to conference tables and podiums. The FT-600 installs cleanly in virtually any flat, horizontal surface up to 1-3/4 inch (44 mm) thick. Beveled edges provide for a nearly flush appearance.
The FlipTop lid flips open with just the tip of a finger to access the connection compartment. Once connections are made, the lid can be closed. A generous, tapered notch at the front of the lid opening allows interface cables to remain connected even when the lid is closed.Connection Compartment
The FT-600 is highly configurable to provide a well-organized connectivity solution tailored to each unique application. It provides options for both pullout cables and panel-mounted connectors, with or without AC power outlets. It comes standard with two cable pass-through plates and four blank plates, all of which can be swapped out for your choice of cable retractors, connector plates, and AC power outlet modules.
- Cable Pass-Through Plates – Each cable pass-through plate provides four grommeted holes to accommodate Crestron Certified Interface Cables and other AV, data, and communication cables. The user end of each cable stows neatly within the connection compartment ready for use while excess cable simply drops out-of-sight below the cable pass-through plate. The grommets provide a smooth, slippery surface for easy pullout of each cable. Blank caps are also provided to cover any unused holes. The cable pass-through plates are positioned at the left and right sides of the connection compartment. The FT-600 supports one or two cable pass-through plates. Two are included.
- Cable Retractors – For an even more refined cable management solution, the FT-600 accommodates up to six Crestron CBLR2 Cable Retractors. Crestron cable retractors feature a patented mechanism that ensures smooth operation while eliminating hanging cable loops beneath the table. Up to three cable retractors can be installed in place of each cable pass-through plate, allowing for a total of six cable retractors.
- Connector Plates – If panel-mounted connectors are preferred, the FT-600 can accommodate up to four FTA-CP Connector Plates.Connector plates are offered with a variety of common AV and data connector types. Custom connector plates may also be fabricated by the installer using the blank plates provided. All four connector plates are positioned at the center of the connection compartment.
- Flush mount tabletop connectivity in a stylish FlipTop™ design
- An ideal complement toCrestron® DigitalMedia™
- Configurable connection compartment allows versatile combinations of pullout cables, cable retractors, connector plates, and AC power outlets
- Tapered cable notch allows lid to be closed with cables plugged in
- Lacing bar for under table cable management
- Universal cutout size fits all new and future FlipTops™
- Black anodized or brushed aluminum finish