FlipTop Basic provides configurable connectivity solution in stylish, flush mount tabletop design. Configurable with versatile combinations of pullout cables, cable retractors, connector panels, and AC power outlets. New universal cutout size fits all new and future FlipTops. Available in black anodized and brushed aluminum finishes.
The FT-600 FlipTop Basic by Crestron provides highly-configurable connectivity solution in a stylish, flush mount tabletop design. Flipping open FlipTop lid accesses its connection compartment where interface cables and connectors are kept at the ready for plugging in laptop computers, mobile devices, AV sources, and other equipment. FlipTop is an ideal complement to DigitalMedia transmitter or any other AV interface device, providing easy access to necessary connections while keeping the more intimidating and mundane technology hidden away beneath the tabletop.
- Universal cutout size fits all new and future FlipTops
- Black anodized or brushed aluminum finish
- Flush mount tabletop connectivity in stylish FlipTop design
- An ideal complement to Crestron DigitalMedia
- Tapered cable notch allows lid to be closed with cables plugged in
- Configurable connection compartment allows versatile combinations of pullout cables, cable retractors, connector plates, and AC power outlets