The Crestron® iPanel® Wall Dock (IDOC-PAD-LCA-DSWC) provides a stylish wall docking solution for an Apple® iPad Air® or iPad® (7th Generation) device. The iPanel dock simultaneously charges the iPad device while allowing it to be used to control a for iPad Air® (IDOC-PAD-LCA-DSWC) provides a truly elegant solution for charging your iPad Air while simultaneously using it to control your home, business, boardroom, or classroom. The iPad Air device slides easily into the iPanel dock, instantly transforming it into a stationary wall or lectern mounted touch screen. Its invertible design allows for left or right hand docking access. The iPad Air device can be removed just as easily from the iPanel dock to resume portable use at any time. Or, the included locking kit can be installed to keep the iPad Air device permanently in place with a full bezel surrounding the touch screen display on all four sides.
As part of a complete Crestron control solution, an iPad Air device offers a very powerful and practical touch screen controller for home theater, whole-house automation, and commercial AV and room control applications. Crestron Control® is enabled on the iPad Air device by downloading and installing the Crestron App, providing which provides professional Crestron touch screen functionality through a very stylish and highly-customizable graphical interface. Adding the iPanel dock affords the advantage of wall or lectern mounted touch screen operation and battery charging.
iPanel docks are also ideal for use with Crestron Pyng®.
NOTE: The IDOC-PAD-LCA-DSWC supports 1st generation iPad Air and 7th generation iPad only. For iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro® 9.7, please see IDOC-PAD-LCA2-DSWC.
Simple, Versatile Mounting
Using the bracket provided, the IDOC-PAD-LCA-DSWC installs easily over a 2-gang US, UK, or European electrical box. It can also be attached directly to drywall and other surfaces over the front of a 2-3/8" H x 3-3/8" W (60mm H x 86mm W) cutout. When installed, it protrudes just 1 inch (26 mm) from the mounting surface. Its versatile design allows the unit to be installed so that the iPad Air device can be docked from either the left or right.
- Provides a stylish wall dock for an Apple® iPad Air® or iPad® (7th Generation) device
- Transforms the iPad device into a stationary touch screen
- Affords seamless control system integration using the Crestron® App
- Ideal for use with Crestron Pyng®
- Charges the iPad device while docked
- Retains use of the device’s microphone, speaker, camera, and buttons
- Allows for easy docking and undocking
- Invertible for left or right-hand docking access
- Includes locking kit for permanent wall docking
- Powered via PoE, Cresnet®, or power pack
- Supports 2-gang US, UK, or European electrical wall box mounting
- Can be mounted directly to drywall or paneling over a cutout
- Installs easily in place of many older Crestron touch screens
- Protrudes just 1 inch (26mm) from the wall surface