An advanced, rack-mountable 15A, 120V AC power controller, conditioner, and surge protector for professionally installed AV and IT systems. Provides comprehensive energy monitoring and switching of individual outlets. Features an LCD front control panel, network connectivity, web browser setup, event logging, ping monitoring, temperature sensing, and UL 1449 compliance.
The PC-300 is a professional grade, rack-mountable power conditioner and controller designed to provide 120 Volt AC power distribution, switching, surge protection, noise filtering, and energy monitoring for Crestron® control systems, AV systems, computers, and other equipment. Eight individually-switched outlets are provided on the rear panel, plus a single unswitched convenience outlet is provided on the front. All nine outlets are protected, filtered, and monitored. The switched outlets are each turn-on delay-adjustable when controlled from the front panel power switch. The switched outlets are also individually controllable via a control system to enable independent switching of devices, on/off power sequencing, load-shedding, and other custom power control functionality.
Built-in RMS voltage and current monitoring enables logging and reporting of line voltage fluctuations at the input, as well as current, power, and energy usage at each outlet. An external temperature sensor is included to keep tabs on heat conditions within the equipment rack or room. Network connectivity allows for setup and operation using a web browser, with extensive custom control and monitoring capabilities enabled through integration with a Crestron control system, the MyCrestron.com residential monitoring service, the Crestron Fusion® Cloud enterprise management service, or an SNMP client. Setup and operation can also be performed through the LCD front panel.
A quality power conditioner is an essential component of any professional system to prevent sudden equipment failure due to lightning and electrical disturbances, to prolong the lifespan of that equipment, and to maximize overall system performance during everyday operation. The PC-300 includes the following power conditioning features.
- Rack-mountable power conditioner and controller
- Eight individual-switched rear panel outlets
- Adjustable turn-on delay and local/remote switching per outlet
- One unswitched front panel outlet
- Built-in current sensing and energy monitoring per outlet
- Line voltage monitoring
- Professional grade surge protection
- UL® 1449 Type 3 Listed
- Thermal breaker overload protection
- Adjustable over-voltage and under-voltage cutoff
- EMI and RFI noise filtering
- Wiring fault detection
- Ambient temperature sensing and over-temperature cutoff
- Ping monitoring (device lockup detection and reboot)
- Built-in energy usage and event logging
- Front panel main power switch, status indicators, and color LCD
- Easy setup and operation via front panel or web browser
- Crestron® control system integration via Ethernet or Cresnet®
- Remote management via MyCrestron.com, Crestron Fusion® Cloud, or SNMP
- Single-space 19 inch rack-mountable
- Rated 15 Amps at 120 Volts AC