The RMK-IFE-1U is a 1-space rack mount shelf designed to provide a 19" rack-mounting solution for Crestron® products that utilize the IFE form factor. The IFE form factor is an “Integrator Friendly Enclosure” design that enables a variety of installation options. An IFE device comes in one of three IFE sizes: micro, small, or medium. The RMK-IFE-1U accommodates up to three micro and/or small IFE devices, or two medium IFE devices. You can also combine one medium with one micro or small device. Each device sits firmly on the shelf with its feet set into laser cut-outs, and attaches securely using screws provided with the RMK-IFE-1U. The complete assembly fits in a single 19 inch EIA rack space.
The RMK-IFE-1U includes many installer-friendly features. IFE devices can be mounted to the shelf in a forward or set-back position. The forward position enables clear visibility and access to the device’s front panel, while the set-back position provides improved rear panel access with added frontal clearance for the wiring of devices with front panel connections. Adequate space is provided around each installed device to allow wiring to pass cleanly from front to back. Cable tie holes at the rear of the shelf facilitate the management of wires and cables for a neat looking installation.
The front cover panel of the RMK-IFE-1U can be easily removed at any time to allow front access to installed devices. When installed, the front cover panel completely hides the devices and wiring from view for a clean, tamper-resistant install. The front cover panel may also be removed permanently for installations requiring constant access to the devices’ front panels.
- Ships fully assembled
- Occupies single 19” EIA rack space
- Rugged metal construction with black finish
- Provides secure rack mount solution for Crestron IFE based devices
- Removable front cover panel provides a clean, stealthy appearance
- Matches the appearance of other rack-mountable Crestron products
- Accommodates up to three micro and/or small IFE devices, or two IFE devices of any size
- Versatile positioning affords optimal front and rear access with neat cable management