Saros® Integrator speakers by Crestron® offer a high-quality in-ceiling speaker solution for cost-sensitive commercial installations. Designed for public address and background music applications, Saros Integrator speakers feature a unitized, plenum-rated construction designed to enable quick installation in drop-tile and drywall ceilings.
The SarosIntegratorICI6T model is a 2-way in-ceiling speaker featuring a 6.5 inch woofer and 3/4 inch dome tweeter. It is designed to enable quick installation and reliable performance in restaurants, retail spaces, convention facilities, airports, and office buildings. A built-in 30 Watt multi-tap transformer allows for use with 70 and 100 Volt distributed speaker systems.
Unitized construction of the speaker enclosure simplifies specification and installation for use in new and existing ceilings. Mounting the speaker is facilitated using toggle clamps integrated into the enclosure. A tile bridge is included to provide proper support when installed in a typical drop-tile ceiling. The tile bridge is adjustable to enable off-center speaker positioning, and can fit through the speaker cutout in blind-mount situations. A rigging point is also provided on the top of the speaker enclosure for securing to the building structure using the optional safety tether kit (SPKA-ST-15).
An integral metal back can enclosure is employed to meet the requirements of UL® 2043 for installation in an environmental air-handling (plenum) space. The wiring connection is accessible on the top of the enclosure. The built-in cable clamp can accommodate one or two 1/2” or 3/4” flexible conduits. Connecting the wiring is facilitated using a detachable screw terminal block with provisions for easy parallel wiring in a multi-speaker application. Setting the 70/100V transformer tap is performed via a screwdriver-adjustable control located on the front baffle behind the grille.
Saros IntegratorICI6Tspeakers are available in white only. They are priced individually, but must be ordered in pairs.
- 2-way in-ceiling speaker
- 6.5" woofer with wide-dispersion dome tweeter
- Single front port for enhanced low-frequency response
- Built-in 30 Watt 70/100V multi-tap transformer
- Friction-fit metal grille
- Integral metal back can with built-in cable entry
- Accommodates up to two 1/2" or 3/4" flexible conduits
- Toggle clamp mounting for fast, easy installation
- Includes tile bridge for installation in a drop-tile ceiling
- Meets the requirements of UL® 2043 for installation in an environmental air-handling space
- 50 Watts program power handling at 8 Ohms
- 95Hz – 15 kHz frequency response (±3 dB)
- 110° nominal coverage pattern
- Available in white only