Saros® speakers by Crestron® deliver professional grade performance and flexible installation in a range of popular sizes for demanding commercial or residential applications. Solid construction, easy installation, and high-end components are hallmarks of the Saros speaker line. Ideal for use in background or foreground music, paging, and sound reinforcement systems, Saros speakers are engineered to achieve smooth, even coverage, high output, and clear, natural sound quality through the employment of horn-loaded titanium dome tweeters, high-efficiency damped cone woofers, ported enclosures, and precisely tuned crossovers.
The Saros SR6T model is a 2-way surface-mount speaker featuring a 6-1/2 inch woofer and horn-loaded 1 inch dome tweeter. A built-in 60 Watt multi-tap transformer allows for use with 70 and 100 Volt distributed speaker systems. Power handling at 8 Ohms is an impressive 150 Watts (program), with a frequency range from 70Hz to 18 kHz (-10dB).
The Saros SR6T is smartly designed for quick and easy installation and years of reliable performance. Its clean, contoured enclosure achieves an attractive appearance in restaurants and night clubs, retail spaces, houses of worship, convention facilities, universities, office buildings, and custom homes. Weatherized construction allows for use in outdoor entertainment venues, decks, patios, locker rooms, and swimming pools.
Featuring a unique “QuickBall” mounting system, the Saros SR6T can be mounted to any solid flat surface with the ability to orient and aim the speaker in virtually any position. The QuickBall bracket achieves a very clean and stable installation using a tool-free ball-and-socket mechanism. Simply position the speaker as desired and flip the clamp lever closed. A security screw is included to deter theft by preventing the lever from being released.
- High-performance 2-way surface mount loudspeakers
- Designed for high reliability in both indoor and outdoor applications
- 6.5-inch polypropylene woofers with damped cloth surrounds for tight, controlled bass and clear midrange
- Optimized dual front ports for enhanced low-frequency response
- Horn-loaded titanium dome tweeters for crisp, clear high-end and enhanced pattern control
- Rigid ABS plastic construction with powder coated aluminum grilles
- Versatile and easy-to-install QuickBall mounting system
- Allows 360° orientation and continuously variable positioning
- 150 Watts program power handling at 8 Ohms
- Built-in 60 Watt 70/100V transformers
- 70Hz to 18kHz frequency range
- Available in black or white
- Paintable to blend with surroundings
- Sold in pairs