The Crestron® TST-602 Wireless Touch Screen delivers enhanced wireless control for the home, boardroom, or classroom in a stylish, ergonomic design. Its curved shape feels natural in the hands, with easy-access thumb-operable buttons placed to either side of a perfectly-sized color touch screen display. Dual-mode wireless performance with roaming capability assures dependable connectivity throughout the home or workplace. Wired Ethernet connectivity is also available via the included table dock.
Featuring a high-contrast 5.7” capacitive touch screen with Smart Graphics™, the TST-602 allows completely customizable control over audio, video, lighting, shades, climate, security, and other technologies. Scrolling menus of media titles and channel presets make it quick and easy to find and select any TV channel, video title, or music track. Optional tactile pushbuttons provide easy, immediate access to commonly used functions such as volume, mute, power, and on-screen menu navigation. Additional advanced features include the abilities to control any function using voice commands, view security cameras and other video sources, communicate using built-in intercom and phone capabilities, and browse the Internet.
Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience and the ultimate value by enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Smart Graphics, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.
Crestron Smart Graphics offers these enhancements and more:
- Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges that are intuitive and fun to use
- Kinetic effects to enhance the feeling of realism, with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip
- Drag-and-drop objects that snap into place, offering an easy way to switch sources
- Dashboard widgets to personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information 
- A power-saving screensaver, allowing display of time, temperature, and other text content at a reduced brightness level
- Customizable themes allowing a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season
- Fully-developed SmartObjects™ that enable sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming
In addition to its touch screen display, the TST-602 features illuminated tactile pushbuttons for quick access to volume adjustment, channel selection, and on-screen menu navigation functions. Eight additional pushbuttons, elegantly trimmed by illuminated button dividers, flank the edges of the touch screen to support additional programmable functions.
High-quality backlit laser-engraving lends a crisp, legible appearance to button text in both darkened and fully lit rooms. The pushbuttons come pre-engraved with labeling suited to a typical home theater or multimedia presentation application. If needed, customized engraving can be attained simply using Crestron Engraver software. A no-button front bezel is also included, which may be installed in place of the button bezel for a very clean appearance with no front panel pushbuttons.
- Advanced wireless touch screen controller
- Compact, lightweight contoured design
- 5.7" LED Edgelit color LCD display
- Capacitive touch screen technology
- Smart Graphics™ support
- Voice recognition capability
- High-performance H.264 streaming video
- Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology
- Customizable audio feedback
- Web browsing
- On-screen keyboard and mouse
- Customizable screensaver
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Illuminated buttons and engravable backlit text
- No-button front bezel option included
- Dual-mode RF wireless performance - Extended Range 2.4 GHz RF plus Wi-Fi®
- Instant-Waking® behavior - like an IR remote with all the benefits of 2-way RF
- Supports roaming for extended wireless coverage
- Includes wired Ethernet connectivity as an alternative to Wi-Fi
- Fast charging, long lasting Li-Ion battery
- Low-profile table dock charger
- Available in smooth black or white, or textured black finishes