The Crestron Flex UC-MM30-T system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display1and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (UC-2-T-V), UC Bracket Assembly, and Huddly IQ™ Lite Collaboration Camera.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-MM30-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
With a large 7 in. HD color touch screen and an integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that affords full-duplex wideband audio performance, the Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (UC-2-T-V) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the Flex tabletop conference device to the UC Bracket Assembly.2
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included Huddly IQ Lite Collaboration Camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-250) features an ultra wide-angle 150 degree diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Tabletop conference device, Huddly IQ™ Lite Camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and PoE injector- just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports a single video display