The UC-MX-150-T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays and features the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Conference System, UC Bracket Assembly with UC ENGINE and Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience:
The UC-MX150-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD):
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop computer to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC-MX150-T's built-in content ingest device switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform when disconnected.
Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Conference System:
The Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Conference System (CCS-UC-1-X) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces and executive offices. The CCS-UC-1-X delivers a simple and consistent user experience through its large 7 in. HD color touch screen. Its integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone affords exceptional full-duplex wideband audio performance.
The CCS-UC-1-X can also integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV and other amenities.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for the Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Conference System, Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and power supplies — just add display(s)1 and mount
- Direct connection option for simple installation and configuration
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Mercury device to the UC-MX150-T system’s UC Engine through the Crestron XiO Cloud® service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Enterprise-grade security
- Supports single or dual display configuration