A professional, high-output sound reinforcement loudspeaker designed to deliver accurate, highly-intelligible audio for moderate to large sized indoor spaces. Works integrally with Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processing to produce exceptional results quickly. Advanced integrated coaxial transducer technology affords very high performance in less space.
Vector CD series speakers feature dual low-frequency drivers for increased output level and improved low-frequency pattern control.
Crestron® Vector™ Performance Loudspeakers provide a professional sound reinforcement speaker solution for large indoor spaces and venues. Featuring a revolutionary coaxial transducer design complemented by advanced Avia™ digital signal processing, Vector loudspeakers deliver exceptional intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech reinforcement, foreground music, and multimedia presentation applications. Compact, aesthetically-pleasing enclosures afford remarkable performance in less space. A choice of sizes and coverage patterns is offered to address the varying applications and room geometries found in auditoriums, theaters, lecture halls, houses of worship, convention centers, hotel ballrooms, sports facilities, night clubs, and public spaces.
The Vector CD1595 is a compact, trapezoidal speaker enclosure loaded with one 3-way coaxial transducer plus a second dedicated low-frequency transducer. The coaxial transducer is composed of a 15" (381mm) LF driver and a 90° x 45° HF horn with 3" (76mm) diaphragm compression driver. The second LF transducer is a 15” driver with enhanced low-frequency performance. Advanced engineering and construction of the complete speaker achieves a space-efficient design with high output capability and consistent pattern control.
Its integrated coaxial transducer aligns the low-frequency and high-frequency elements to produce precise transient response and uniform directionality across the entire frequency range. The two 15" LF drivers work together in a bi-amplified configuration to achieve an increase in overall output and improved low-frequency pattern control. The coaxial transducer can be rotated in 45° increments to tailor high-frequency coverage to the space and allow for horizontal or vertical orientation of the enclosure.
- A space-efficient, professional performance loudspeaker for large indoor spaces
- Dual 15" (381 mm) LF transducers for increased output and improved pattern control
- Advanced coaxial transducer with 90° x 45° HF horn
- Integrated HF compression driver with 3 inch (76 mm) titanium diaphragm
- Delivers superior performance in combination with an Avia™ DSP
- Precisely tuned for accurate, uncolored sound reproduction
- Produces high intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech and program material
- Achieves smooth bandwidth performance both within and beyond the specified coverage pattern
- Uniform directionality affords consistent, targeted pattern control
- Capable of high SPLs without coloration or distortion
- Provides excellent cost-benefit compared to more conventional designs
- 40° trapezoidal enclosure affords a clean, unimposing appearance
- Rugged yet light construction for easy, reliable installation
- Concealed M10 mounting points
- Forged shoulder eyebolts available separately
- Coaxial transducer rotates in 45° increments to accommodate different coverage and orientation requirements
- Neutrik® speakON® input and pass-through connections