The Tensioned Contour® Electrol® is the latest ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes and veneer options make this a seamless addition to any room.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10')
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black or veneer finishes upon request
- NOTE: The Contour Electrol featuring Parallax will look visibly different when compared to other Da-Lite tensioned screens with vinyl surfaces.
- This is due to the nature of the Parallax material, which is a micro-layered, high-grade plastic lens system.
- While it may have slight variations in appearance, it is optically flat.
- Meaning, that when under projection, the Contour Electrol featuring Parallax will perform on the same level as the Da-Lite 4K-ready HD Progressive surfaces.