Several years ago, Draper introduced the Access line of projection screens as a breakthrough in screen design. The concept was born out of input from our customers, and the Access is one of our most popular products.
Today the Access has been redesigned, again based on customer input. The improvements make better use of the limited space above the ceiling, and make the Access even easier to install.
The Access E is a motorized screen for ceiling-recessed installation. It is now available in larger sizes--through 16' wide--which formerly required the larger Access XL. Smaller sizes, through 10' wide, have been repackaged into a compact housing, less than 6" tall, and are now known as Access FIT. (Check Related Products below for links to the Access FIT and Access XL).
Case Now, Screen Later
You can install the case during the “dirty” phase of the construction process and keep the screen safe until you install the projector. The screen (motor-in-roller and attached viewing surface) installs in seconds with preset latching roller brackets and electrical pin connectors. This eliminates job site damage. Screens may be installed in cases up to 20" wider than the standard case lengths.
Some optional controls, including LVC-IV may be built into the case. If you want built-in Low Voltage Motor, Quiet Motor or control options you must specify when ordering to assure compatibility with your screen.
- Redesigned bottom closure panel with new hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be easily removed. Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are included to allow for easy lifting during installation.
- Case dimensions 8-1/16"W x 7-3/8"H (20.6cm x 18.7cm) including flange and mounting brackets. Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Extra drop above image area available upon request (black or surface color: black is standard).
- Quick connect wiring connections allows for installation of the case early and addition of the screen later.
- Built-in Quiet, Low Voltage and 220V options available.
- Plenum rated case (UL approved "Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space").
- Includes one 110-120V 3-position switch.
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.