The Ultimate Access E is an electric ceiling-recessed projection screen with an independently motorized ceiling closure. In its closed position, the motorized closure forms a solid bottom panel giving the ceiling a clean appearance. At the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter, the door of the Ultimate Access/Series E opens into the case before the viewing surface descends into the room. Your audience will be impressed by its precision timing and quiet, fluid movement. Finally, the entire closure extends down as required for screen installation or adjustment.
A DRAPER innovation, the essence of the ACCESS concept is a ceiling recessed, folded steel headbox designed to be installed during construction. The screen itself (viewing surface attached to a roller) can either be furnished with the head box or at any time thereafter. The ACCESS Series is DRAPER' S thoughtful solution to the problems that have plagued projection screen specifies for years. Incorrect size of screen or aspect ratio, choice of surface and job site damage during construction all can be avoided with the ACCESS. The screen itself installs in minutes, and the only tool you need is a hex key.
- Available in 16:10, 16:9 HDTV, 4:3 NTSC/PAL and AV Formats. See charts below for available sizes
- Case is 9-7/8" H X 8" D (25cm X 20cm) (includes flange). Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation. Built-in controls may increase length of case
- Extra drop above viewing area available by request, specify color
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' (366cm x 366cm) and 15' (457cm) NTSC
- Optional Quiet Motor or 220V motor available
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship