Several years ago, Draper introduced the Access line of projection screens as a breakthrough in screen design. It was born out of input from our customers.
Today the Access has been redesigned, again based on customer input. The improvements make the Access even easier to install. First, we have repackaged as many sizes as possible into a compact housing, less than 6" tall. Access FIT utilizes the same rugged components as larger Access screens, with a smaller footprint. It is engineered to fit into tight openings above the ceiling--places where you thought the screen would have to be exposed. Access FIT M offers screen sizes through 120" wide. The Access FIT M is a spring-roller operated screen for ceiling -- recessed installation.
Case Now, Screen Later
You can install the case during the "dirty" phase of the construction process and keep the screen safe until you install the projector. The screen (spring-roller and attached viewing surface) installs in seconds with preset latching roller brackets. This eliminates job site damage. Screens may be installed in cases up to 20" wider than the standard case lengths.
An Access case can be ordered and installed prior to final selection of size, type and format. If ordering a case in advance of the screen, the price of the case will be deducted when the screen is ordered. Specify case length at time of order.
- Redesigned bottom closure panel with new hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be easily removed.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are now included to allow for easy lifting during installation.
- Case dimensions 7-3/4"W x 5-11/16"H (19.7cm x 14.4cm) including flange and mounting brackets.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Extra drop above image area available upon request, (specify color, black is standard).
- Custom sizes available.
- Return the screen to the case with a simple pull—no repetitive tugging or downward momentum is required to engage the AutoReturn Roller.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plenum rated case (UL approved "Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space").