Combine dual purposes into a single unit with the Dual Roller FlexShade® window shade by choosing to vertically stack two shades, or a shade and projection screen. The flexible configuration creates more project and design opportunities, including utilizing natural light, minimizing heat and glare, providing privacy during the day, delivering a near complete room darkening effect, and integrating a projection screen. This versatility makes it ideal for use within commercial, healthcare, institutional, or educational applications. Available with Phifer SheerWeave and Mermet USA fabrics.
- The following shade models have a dual roller option: Clutch-Operated FlexShade®, Clutch-Operated FlexShade® NEXD, Motorized FlexShade® (includes AC, 485 AC, RTS AC, and 50 DC), FlexShade ST30 DC, FlexShade® Battery, and FlexShade® Recharge
- Clutch-Operated FlexShade® NEXD is available in the standard vertically stacked option or as a horizontal dual roller
- Hardware components include: Dual Roller Endcaps, Dual Roller Fascia, and Dual Roller Pocket Headbox. Options may vary by product type. See technical documents for details
- Dual Roller Fascia finish choices: clear anodized (standard), black, white, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available
- Dual Roller Pocket Headbox finish choices: gray inside/white outside or white inside/gray outside with a white wall clip
- Clutch-operated products can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1 compliant for areas where small children are present
- Product designed for interior use