For the ultimate in solar control and convenience choose Draper Motorized Exterior FlexShades. Easily raise or lower shades with the touch of a wall switch or remote. Motorized Exterior FlexShades can be quickly and quietly positioned to block unwanted sunlight and heat with numerous control options or may be integrated seamlessly into existing home automation systems. Exterior shades prevent most of the Solar energy from entering the building, thereby giving you maximum solar heat gain reduction.
Draper's Exterior FlexShade™ are simple to install. Heavy-duty cable guides or side channels secure fabric against wind and weather.* Weather and insect resistant solid aluminum headbox for motorized and crank-operated includes built-in hinge for easy installation and service. Offered in a wide range of fabric colors and openness choices (1% to 14%). Available with Phifer SheerWeave and Mermet USA fabrics.
Draper's design offers superior fit-and-finish and better durability than competitive products, wit the same unsurpassed Draper quality as our other window shade products.
*Shades for porch/patio use should be retracted in windy conditions. Some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur over time in coastal applications near salt water.
- Available in sizes up to 11' x 11'
- Hardware (case and visible brackets) available in silver, ivory, charcoal, bronze, white or black
- Available with either side channels or cable guides for secure operation in windy weather
- Manual crank-override option available
- Same motor options available as our other window shade products