A light-duty manual shade, the FlexShade® Twin Pull provides all the benefits of bead chain operation in a child safe design. Twin pull wands on both sides of the clutch eliminate the continuous loop present in most clutch-operated shades. The clutch mechanism operates via the two pull wands to raise and lower the window shade. With bi-directional mounting, the pull wands can be mounted on either the right (standard) or the left end of roller. The extruded aluminum roller assembly is easily accessible for service. Available with Phifer SheerWeave and Mermet USA fabrics.
- Available in sizes through 8' (244cm) wide
- Pull wands available in 20" or 40" (51cm or 102cm) length
- Pull wand clutch operator never needs adjusting
- Available with 1-1/2" (38mm) mounting brackets only – no fascia or cassette options. Brackets do not require additional adapters
- Brackets available in white or black to match clutch color.
- Includes Standard Hem Bar–sealed end with 1" (25 mm) aluminum elliptical slat inside of a 1-5/8" (41mm) pocket
- Also available with Standard Hem Bar-open end with 1" (25 mm) aluminum elliptical slat inside of a 1-5/8" (41 mm) pocket
- Rectangular with a 7/8" x 5/16" (22mm x 8mm) rectangular aluminum hem bar with plastic endcaps, Exposed Hem Bar
- Twenty-five year warranty