An exterior roller shutter system, s_onro® features aluminum slats designed to provide privacy, yet still allow light and air into the room as needed. Aluminum slats offer a clean, modern look with an architectural feel. They are retractable or can be lowered for a louvered, light-filtering appearance. When the sun rises higher than 20 degrees, direct light is blocked providing automatic glare control. As slats are lowered entirely, they collapse into a solid, opaque wall for total privacy and light exclusion. You control the openness by stopping the descent of the screen. Bottom-up stacking eliminates spacing between the slats and provides privacy by closing the lower portion of the shades and leaving the top open to natural light.
- Two headbox styles available, square and round
- System incorporates extruded aluminum side guide channels and a sill angle
- System can be supplied with an Integrated fly screen
- Wind resistance up to 56mph (90kph.)
- Product designed for exterior use