Now CE approved. Draper's Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service. This projector lift offers three positions: store, show and service. The Scissor Lift stabilizes projector both laterally and front -- to -- back with 3 sets of scissors. Two series of lifts that vary in extension length to service position. SL Series range from 4' - 10'. SLX Series range with sizes at 10', 14', 17', 21', 24' and 28'. 350 lbs. lifting capacity.
- Factory Installed Cables:
- Draper will factory install cables for RGBHV with BNC or 15pin HD connectors, S-Video, Composite and Component Video with BNC or RCA connectors, Serial Communication for projector control with DB9 connectors, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and HDMI.
- This option is available on the LCD lift, Micro Projector Lift, and Scissor Lifts.
- This option save installation time in the field since installer does not have to attach cables to the lift
- Can be independently operated using Draper's motorized lift controls. New SLX includes low voltage control for easy interface with secondary systems.
- Easily adjust projector's center of gravity for perfect alignment and leveling of lift
- SL Series Scissor Lifts fit in 24" x 24" (60 cm x 60 cm) grid ceiling
- SLX model lifting capacity of 350 lbs.
- CE Approved
- U.S. Patent No. D395,909
- Ceiling Access Door - hinged door provides access above the ceiling for cleaning, maintenance or repairs without damage to the ceiling. White metal door appearance.
- Ceiling Access Door that accepts ceiling tile. A hinged door provides access and accepts ceiling tile to blend in with the surrounding ceiling.
- SMS Low Profile Mount - used to attach a projector to the lift. Includes universal bracket. Weight capacity 26 lbs.