Designed for large venues, the PowerLite 5520W widescreen installation projector delivers uncompromising image quality and professional-grade reliability. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. Featuring 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness, plus WXGA resolution with up to 15,000:1 contrast ratio, the PowerLite 5520W shines, even in environments with high ambient light. Horizontal and vertical lens shift increases installation flexibility, while advanced digital connectivity, including HDBaseT™, ensures easy integration. Miracast® allows presenters to wirelessly mirror Android™ device screens. The projector also supports enterprise-level wireless security and remote network monitoring/control.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 5500 lumens of color brightness and 5500 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite 5520W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Bright and Colorful:Features 5500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 5500 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
WXGA Resolution: 1280x800 HD widescreen resolution.
Lens Shift: Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift.
HDMI Connectivity: Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable.
HDBaseT: Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Look for two numbers -
- The PowerLite 5520W has:
- 5,500 lumens Color Brightness for accurate, vivid color
- 5,500 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Crisp, detailed images - WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution with up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Installation flexibility - up to +/-50 percent vertical and +/-10 percent horizontal lens shift
- Advanced connectivity - HDBaseT and 2x HDMI® inputs for easy integration with any system
- Enterprise-level wireless security - the optional wireless LAN module (sold separately) supports robust wireless network security protocols that help keep information safe
- Remote network monitoring and control - plus Message Broadcasting and built-in scheduling functions
- Long-lasting lamp - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Seamless integration tools - compatible with Crestron® RoomView® and Extron®
- PowerLite 5520W projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual CD
- EasyMP® software CD
- Quick setup sheet
- Registration card and lens lock screw