The Hall Research UHB-SW2 is a kit comprised of a 2-gang wall plate transmitter together with a low profile Receiver andassociated power supply. The wall plate provides auto-switching VGA and HDMI inputs plus USB Host (PC). The system uses HDBaseT™ 2.0 for the most reliable operation possible. HDMI input supports 4K/60 HDR video and VGA and analog Audio input are converted to HDMI and scaled to be displayed on any TV or projector.
Auto switching will select and display the last connected input (HDMI or VGA), however a button is provided to easily override and select the desired input if required. The USB Extension enables use with keyboard, mouse, touch-screen or any other USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices including Smartboards, interactive displays, and USB webcams.
UHB-SW2 HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender is perfect for all commercial AV and Educational (K-12) installations and supports HDMI, USB 2.0 and VGA with audio inputs within a standard 2-Gang Decora wall plate.
The UHB-SW2 can transmit HDMI signal over CAT6/6a/7 to a distance up to 120 ft for 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) or up to 220ft for 1080p60Hz. IR signals are extended in both directions, and full duplex RS-232 control is also extended.
The receiver is powered by an included power supply. The sender wall plate gets its power from the receiver via the same UTP cable. This versatile extender includes 1 wall plate transmitter and 1 box style receiver.
- HDMI, VGA, and USB inputs on wall plate
- 18 Gbps HDMI input for 4Kx2K 60Hz with HDR
- Video automatically switches to the last plugged (VGA or HDMI)
- Button to override the automatic input selection
- VGA input accommodates resolutions to 1080p
- Uses HDBaseT 2.0 technology to reach 40m at 4K or 70m at 1080p
- Stereo audio input to embed into VGA video
- VGA video is converted to HDMI and Scaled to 1080p
- Extends IR, RS-232 and USB 2.0
- Wall Plate Sender is powered from the Receiver
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 7.1 channels HD audio format
- 3 Year Warranty