Hitachi’s installation-friendly CP-WX8750W LCD projector is designed to provide maximum presentation impact in mid to large venue applications. It offers a versatile array of innovative, performance-enhancing features along
with advanced video display technology providing bold, brilliant colors with incredible image clarity and uniformity. The CP-WX8750W incorporates original Hitachi technology Accentualizer, HDCR, Image Optimizer and Color
Management to deliver outstanding picture quality and visibility. Plus, with motorized zoom, focus and superior lens shift, a variety of lens options, 360º display rotation and status monitor, the CP-WX8750W is at the top of its
class when it comes to installation flexibility. All this, and with a lower cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, Hitachi’s CP-WX8750W is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 2,000 hours lamp life (Standard mode)and 4,000 hours lamp life (Eco mode)
- 20,000 hours hybrid filter
- Edge Blending & Warping
- Seamless design
- Color Management
- HDCR / Accentualizer / Image Optimizer
- Portrait mode
- Four digital inputs: HDBaseT, HDMI x 2, display port
- Wide range of lens options
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surrounding
- Color Management: Allows you to change the HUE, SATURATION, LUMANINANCE of each 6 colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) without influencing each other. With this new technology, for example, you can change only bluish colors, such as the s
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Perfect Fit: Enables the user to adjust individual corners independent of one another. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing ap
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility. The side planes of the projector should be kept vertical.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and
- Picture Shift: Enables the user to fit or align contents to the screen by shifting the content area vertically.
- PIN Lock/MyScreen/MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of network
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.