A flat panel purchase is a big investment. Be sure to protect your investment with a cart that provides flexibility and durability – not all flat panel carts are created equal!
The iRover2™ for Interactive Flat Panels has been developed to aid the transition schools are making from interactive whiteboards to flat panel displays. The frame is specifically designed for rugged school environments. The design and placement of the legs, along with the electric lift function support ease-of-access for all students, including those with special needs accommodations. Adjust and control the flat panel height so it can be easily viewed by different grade levels using the electric lift control.
- Electric lift function to adjust the flat panel height with a 17” range so the flat panel can be easily viewed by different grade levels (requires power)
- Large ergonomic handles to aid mobility and protect the screen from bumps in transport
- 5” swivel casters to aid maneuverability (2 locking)
- 1 Small Open Tub
- Fits through most standard size doorways
- Laptop tray fits securely onto either arm or the back and can be stored away underneath the flat panel. Tray is suitable for all standard laptop sizes up to 17”
- 6 outlet power strip (UL certified)
- Hook and loop ties for cable management
- Optional sound bar mount (IFP-ACS)
- Supports 55”-80” flat panels with a maximum weight of 200lbs
- Frame design supports ease-of-access for all students, including those with special needs accommodations
- Handles can be removed for smaller spaces (laptop tray can mount to the back)