We tested our pump over 50,000 times!
Hand washing is the most effective way to kill germs. When running water isn’t available in the classroom (or anywhere in a school), these lightweight, portable sinks can be situated where needed. Unlike many other portable sinks, ours has a manual pump that does not need to be located near an electrical outlet. This sink uses tap water to fill its tanks (sink does not include a water heater). According to the CDC and a study conducted by Rutgers University, water temperature (warm or cold) does not change the effectiveness of hand washing.
The easy to fill and drain jugs provide 50-60 hand washes.
Floor to counter height is 28". Made in Canada. See the Portable Sink in action here. Watch this quick pump testing video.
- Stainless steel sink and counter surface with faucet
- Small area to post instructions
- Easy to fill and drain jugs (provides 50-60 hand washes): one for clean water (5 gallons) and one for waste water (6 gallons)
- Large 4” locking casters
- Easy-to-use manual foot pump (requires no electricity)
- Measures: 47" (119 cm) H x 34" (86 cm) W x 19" (48 cm) D
- Floor to counter height: 28" (71 cm)