The NEC Q Series II indoor DvLED is designed to provide high-bright, quality imaging. With pixel spacing options of 2.8mm and 3.9mm, the optimum display resolution can be achieved regardless of viewing distance. The square, modular design can be scaled to any size and allows for creative installations to be realized. The front and rear serviceable design helps to minimize downtime by providing easy access and quick maintenance. Designed for vibrant and colorful content visualization, the Q series DvLED is the ideal solution for auditoriums, arenas, reception areas, retail stores, control and meeting rooms, museums and airports or train stations. NEC offers full design and planning services plus post installation service plans, ensuring you get a custom tailored solution allowing you to focus on what’s most important your business.
- 2.84mm pixel pitch with a refresh rate of >2880 Hz for excellent image quality
- High brightness >1200 cd/m2 ensures clear images even in the brightest environments
- Easy front/rear access for easy installation and maintenance
- Pixel cards are hot-swappable and can be replaced without turning the display off
- Unique, strong, light weight modules with quick lock devices make the Q Series II perfect for rental LED applications
- Perfect for applications in corporate, transport, retail, cinema, entertainment, museum and arenas