Designed for theaters with small to medium screens, NEC’s NC1700L DLP cinema RB Laser projector delivers an enhanced theater experience with pristine images. The NC1700L is the next generation laser projector with its RB laser system. The RB Laser system offers richer colors with unsurpassed brightness for the ultimate cinema experience. The all-in-one Integrated Media Server (IMS) with 2 TB RAID5 of storage offers versatile connectivity, while reducing the number of peripheral devices needed. The NC1700L features a S2K chip set from Texas Instruments® with precise 2K (2048 x 1080) resolution, 2D and 3D capabilities and is easy to operate with user-friendly accessibility and up to 20,000 hours of laser life for unsurpassed TCO.
- Laser light source ensures no black screen
- Approximately 30000 hours of expected usage of the laser and DMD (depends on environmental conditions)
- 3D content utilizes the projector's full 2K resolution and triple flash technology for smooth motion
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses with electronic zoom, focus and lens shift and lens memory (4 lenses)
- Direct selection buttons for eight stored projector configurations
- Projector can be controlled from an optional touchscreen