The LED backlit 75" NEC X754HB offers superior brightness, extended runtimes and advanced engineering necessary for digital signage and messaging in high ambient light applications. This is the ideal display for window-facing retail signage where the sun may directly affect the fidelity of picture quality for a normal television or dimmer display. It can also be used for quick serve restaurant menuboard applications when coupled with a weatherproof type of enclosure. Direct LED backlighting allows for localzed dimming capabilities which greatly enhance the contrast ratio as well as lessen the overall power consumption, Special quarter lambda polarizer is integrated onto the panel of this display that allows for the display to be seen in any type of orientation even when a customer is wearing polarized sunglasses. This display is the ideal solution for installations where high brightness is a necessity.
- LED backlighting technology improves power consumption and allows for localized dimming which improves dynamic contrast ratio
- 2500cd/m² max brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience in bright environments
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Built-in expansion slot supports the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
- Real-time clock has the ability to set schedules for on/off times 24/7
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Near field communication capabilities for setup and service