By using a VPN for remote connections, small businesses build in a layer of security they otherwise may not have. The VPN for remote business networking keeps sensitive information private. It’s an added safety measure if you already work on a secure network, but it’s critical to use VPNs over open public Wi-Fi connections such as coffee shops, hotels and airports.
But today’s VPN solutions can be lengthy and tedious to configure, making it hard to implement in small businesses that do not have any IT expertise.
NETGEAR Business has leveraged Insight Management’s intuitive and simplicity solution to implement the easiest VPN set up and configuration of the market in the “Insight Instant VPN Router” (BR500).
- One-step Instant VPN for business protection and remote or site-to-site secure access
- Easy setup, configuration and instant VPN connectivity from the NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall and easy rule setting for instant protection against intrusion
- Router setup (DHCP, NAT rules, DMZ ports) from the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Full routing capabilities with DHCP, NAT, PPTP, L2TP
- VPN Business Router with InterVLAN routing, Support for QoS and 802.1q VLANs (256)
- VLAN in VLAN support (QinQ) for private VLAN tagging in ISP network for an additional layer of isolation and security
- VPN with SSL Encryption (DES, 3DES, AES)
- The Insight Instant VPN Router is fully monitored and managed through NETGEAR Insight either locally or remotely
- NETGEAR Insight provides:
- The VPN Router hardware status, temperature, port speeds, CPU load, memory utilization
- The VPN connection status – connected/disconnected, number of connected users, method of authentication, current traffic, visited destination from guest portal, sites connected (for site-to-site VPN), volume of data exchanged
- Firewall rule configuration and update, NAT traversal, port forwarding, FTP